Monday, November 15, 2010

Apologies for Hiatus/ What to Expect

Hello several friends who follow this blog!

If you have seen me at all since I last posted, you know that I am not dead. School, a social life and a play can be very time consuming. Yes, I have put this on the back burner, if not taken it completely of the stove, but its back on now. I won't be able to post very frequently, but I will try to anyway.

Anyway, when I do post, I'll try to make it GREAT. Here are some ideas that I have in store:

-Makeup/ costume tutorials (Edward Scissorhands, David Bowie, basic tricks I've learned)
- Fashion tips (for the eccentric girl. Style on a budget with your own brand while trying to stay away from scene)
- Foreign film reviews (I particularly enjoy French films such as the works of Cocteau as well as The City of Lost Children, and German silent film, like Metropolis)
-Indie movie reviews (Some ideas include Phoebe In Wonderland and Saved! If you have any suggestions, comment!)
- Various other film reviews (movies I love/hate, new releases, classics, Universal Horror, etc)
- Maybe more career overviews like I did for Burton. Some ideas include Danny Elfman, Audrey Hepburn, David Bowie maybe
-Top 9 lists (ideas include Favorite Movies, Best Voices (For Male/Female), Animated Crushes, Movie Characters, genre picks, etc.)
-I'll also do some personal blogging from time to time and editorials. I was going to do one on the World Trade Center Mosque, but my schedule caught up with me. >XP

Anything you want to see? Like any of these ideas/ want to see more? Comment and tell me what you think!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment